Fw: [Csnd] function table graphics in CsoundAV?

Fw: [Csnd] function table graphics in CsoundAV?

abhunkin
The reply to Johnff below was intended for everyone. Sorry about that.

I'm also sorry for my implication that Winsound does not support f-table
graphics. As John points out, it does, and has for a long time. I did not
test Winsound - and indeed have not used it for quite a while. I regret the
overstatement that "No Windows Csound4s do graphics" except for AV.

Art Hunkins