Freeze

menno
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Freeze

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

It should work.  I haven't tried in a long while; I would say, just
try it and if there is a problem report a bug and I'll look into it.
The whole freezing system does need a bit of rework, but it will be
some time until I can look at rewriting that.  I should be able to do
a quick bug fix though if it is not working for JMask or External.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> is it possible to do a Sound Freeze of a JmaskObject or other External
> SoundObject, for example one that uses AthenaCL?

Re: Freeze

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear Menno,

for extermnal C-mask objects it defenitely works, I have used that
feature several times.

All the best,

Jan Jacob

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Freeze

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I just tried to do a freeze and it ended up playing in realtime (odd).
 I'll do some debugging in a moment; hopefully the bug will be
obvious.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 7:57 AM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i really like to hear from you if the Freeze function is working for you at
> the moment, so i am doing a * bump *

Re: Freeze

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I think I have things fixed. I can do a freeze on both OSX and Windows now. I have placed builds at:

If that works for you I will release them.

Thanks!
Steven

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Freeze

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

Thanks for confirming! I will push those releases to sourceforge shortly.

steven