Quantcast

Font size in Blue

COCHEDELAFERTE
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

Maybe this question was sometimes asked...

Is there a way to have a font size a little bigger (only for the orchestra and the score data i mean) ?

Greatings,

Sergio

Re: Font size

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

Apologies for missing this email.  Currently there is no option to
modify the font size, but if you could add a request for enhancement
to the blue tracker, I will take a look at implementing shortly.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Maybe this question was sometimes asked...
>
> Is there a way to have a font size a little bigger (only for the orchestra
> and the score data i mean) ?
>

> Greatings,
>
> Sergio

Re: Font size

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,

Thank's ! I made this, in my poor english...

Cheers,

Sergio

Re: Font size

Steven Yi
Thank you!  I will try to take a look at this soon.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 4:45 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>

> Thank's ! I made this, in my poor english...
>

> Cheers,
>
> Sergio

Re: Font size

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,

Thank you very much to have added this feature in the actual Blue versions. On my 30" it's really helpfull.

Cheers,

Sergio