[Csnd] win xp install

tim smith
Csound5 ran fine on my amd64 dell laptop.

I tried the csound6 installer and it returned "will not run on this version of Windows."

What can I use?

TIA

Tim

Re: [Csnd] win xp install

gsenna
Linux?

I'm guessing it's windows xp 32-bit, right?

On 15/02/17 21:29, tim smith wrote:

> Csound5 ran fine on my amd64 dell laptop.
>
> I tried the csound6 installer and it returned "will not run on this version of Windows."
> What can I use?
> TIA
>
> Tim

Re: [Csnd] win xp install

if you need just core csound (without frontends etc) the 32-version is here:

https://github.com/csound/csound/releases/download/6.08.0/Csound6.08_Win32_minimal.zip

The last 32-bit Windows full installer is of version 6.06 (6.07 beta) in

http://dream.cs.bath.ac.uk/Csound-archive/OldReleases/csound6/Csound6.06/

Hope it helps you furhter.

tarmo