[Csnd] vst4cs

Alex Weiss
Hi,

I'm trying to find the sources for vst4cs so I can build the opcodes for macos. Alternatively, if a csound package exists for mac that includes vst4cs, that would be even better. I'm aware that the sources are not on github or sourceforge due to the VST SDK license restrictions, but I was under the impression they'd be somewhere or that the precompiled packages would contain them. All I can find is Michael Gogins' Windows installer that includes them.

Given that these opcodes don't seem to be included in any standard distribution and given how hard they are to find and track down (I just found an email I sent to the list back in 2012 asking the same question) it might be a good idea to either remove the manual entries for them or at least add a note as to where to find and how to install them.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [Csnd] vst4cs

os you will also need  Steinberg VST STK
https://www.steinberg.net/en/company/developers.html