[Csnd] unexpected T_OPCODE (token "EnvAHD").. why?

[Csnd] unexpected T_OPCODE (token "EnvAHD").. why?

zappfinger
Canot see what is wrong here.

I get: error: syntax error, unexpected T_OPCODE  (token "EnvAHD") from
file envAHD.pch2.csd (1)
  line 166:

Csd attached

Richard

envAHD.pch2.csd (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] unexpected T_OPCODE (token "EnvAHD").. why?

joachim-3
your EnvAHD is defined as having k and a output, but you use it in instr
1 with no output.
i think this is the reason.

On 24/03/18 19:25, Richard wrote:

> Canot see what is wrong here.
>
> I get: error: syntax error, unexpected T_OPCODE  (token "EnvAHD") from
> file envAHD.pch2.csd (1)
>  line 166:
>
> Csd attached
>
> Richard

Re: [Csnd] unexpected T_OPCODE (token "EnvAHD").. why?

zappfinger
Yes of course! I forgot that we use zak for ins and outs, the xout was a
leftover from a test...