[Csnd] testing

zappfinger

Re: [Csnd] testing

Pete G.
On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 10:51:33PM +0100, Richard van Bemmelen wrote:

Does this mean that you're able to post via the web page again?
(I notice that your address has your full name again, rather than
just "Richard".)

It might be worth expanding on what your problem was.  I suspect
many users aren't even aware that it is possible to post via the
nabble page...  You apparently are one of the few(?) who does.

I have dim memories of trying to use nabble, and failing -- possibly
because I did originally (aeons ago...) go that way myself.  I've
always found email simpler anyway, so never bothered again.

        -- Pete --

Re: [Csnd] testing

zappfinger
I followed the suggestion by Jean Basile Sosa, he wrote:
I've had the same problem with the <Nabble> administrator, the same problem had appeared after a change of password too - last summer -, maybe you should use [hidden email] to contact the Csound community.

That csound address did it for me...