[Csnd] sustained note from guitar

Francesco Porta
Hi All,
i'm trying to make a sustained note from a guitar in input.
What i would like to do is a really long note with attack removed to obtain
something like a continuos sound without much amplitude variation.

I tried somethings with flooper, mincer, ecc. but i'm not giving a good result.

Have You some hint or idea to share?

Thanks,
ciao,
francesco.