[Csnd] sustain pedal on midi poly multi trigg

[Csnd] sustain pedal on midi poly multi trigg

AndreaS

Hi list, I adapted UDO 'MidiTrig' for poly mode, from floss manual. The UDO is very good. It works well with ddl also, generated by the excellent 'Cabbage'.

I append a csd example with five instr.

Two instrs assigned on the lower, one on the middle, two on the upper.

I can't find a way to assign sustain pedal to one zone only of the keyboard (the middle, for example).

There's a way?

All the best

A. S.

MidiPolyMultiTrigg_02.csd (12K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] sustain pedal on midi poly multi trigg

AndreaS

mmm, with 'MidiTrig' UDO,  my impression is that better don't use sustain pedal, there's envelope problems If you repeat the same key with pedal.

After the performance appear this warning:

"MIDI note overlaps with key on same channel".