[Csnd] pvsftw error with pvsifd

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
in an orchestra I have lines like these:
ffr, fphs pvsifd a1, ifft, ifft/4, 1
[some condition]
kreadyf pvsftw ffr, 2, 1
kreadyp pvsftw fphs, 4, 3
Ftables 1 through 4 exist and are all of length ifft (which should be more
than enough?)
Now the call to the second pvsftw produces the error message:
INIT ERROR in instr 1: pvsftw: signal format must be amp-phase or amp-freq.

If I understood the manual entry correctly pvsifd produces two f-signals in
the format amp-freq and amp-phase.

I am using Csound version 6.10.1
[commit: 9df6f8c9c6294fe43468f7378df72968aa1bef1d]

Whose problem is it and can it be solved (by me)?

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Ain't no way I'll be lonely <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] pvsftw error with pvsifd

Victor Lazzarini-2
I found a bug in pvsftw where it checked for the format. Fixed in GIT.

> On 26 Jun 2018, at 19:39, Jeanette C. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey hey,
> in an orchestra I have lines like these:
> ffr, fphs pvsifd a1, ifft, ifft/4, 1
> [some condition]
> kreadyf pvsftw ffr, 2, 1
> kreadyp pvsftw fphs, 4, 3
> Ftables 1 through 4 exist and are all of length ifft (which should be more than enough?)
> Now the call to the second pvsftw produces the error message:
> INIT ERROR in instr 1: pvsftw: signal format must be amp-phase or amp-freq.
>
> If I understood the manual entry correctly pvsifd produces two f-signals in the format amp-freq and amp-phase.
>
> I am using Csound version 6.10.1
> [commit: 9df6f8c9c6294fe43468f7378df72968aa1bef1d]
>
> Whose problem is it and can it be solved (by me)?
>
> Thanks and best wishes,
>
> Jeanette
>
> --------
> * Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
> * SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
> * Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
> * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
> * Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
>
> Ain't no way I'll be lonely <3
> (Britney Spears)

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] pvsftw error with pvsifd

Jeanette C.
Jun 26 2018, Victor Lazzarini has written:

> I found a bug in pvsftw where it checked for the format. Fixed in GIT.
Thanks very much Victor. You're a gem.