[Csnd] pluginlibs on Android Studio

AndreaS
Hi to all,
I have this rock to overcome:
to play sf2 file with libfluidsynth on Android.
I added this flag in csd file: --opcode-lib=libfluidsynth
and I copy the pluginlibs in the project. The snapshot attached shows the position of copy. It's correct this position?
Probably I have to write something in "Run/Debug configuration" window, the reported error is: "no interpreter path given" (see attached image).
What I have to write in "interpreter path line" and eventually in the other lines?
Maybe someone will have the pacience to explicate.
Greetings
Andrea S.

pluginlib_build_sh.PNG (99K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] pluginlibs on Android Studio

Jacques Leplat
Hello Andrea,

The project tree does not look correct to me. What Csound download are you using?

You can download a binary distribution of the Android Studio Csound here: http://csound.github.io/download.html

I extracted the zip and opened it in Android Studio to reveal the project tree shown below:

On 4 Sep 2017, at 23:48, Andrea Strappa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi to all,
I have this rock to overcome:
to play sf2 file with libfluidsynth on Android.
I added this flag in csd file: --opcode-lib=libfluidsynth
and I copy the pluginlibs in the project. The snapshot attached shows the position of copy. It's correct this position?
Probably I have to write something in "Run/Debug configuration" window, the reported error is: "no interpreter path given" (see attached image).
What I have to write in "interpreter path line" and eventually in the other lines?
Maybe someone will have the pacience to explicate.
Greetings
Andrea S.

Re: [Csnd] pluginlibs on Android Studio

AndreaS

Hi Jacques,

thank you for your answer.

It seems that your image regards Csound-Android package as it is distribuited in zip file.

If you import the library in your project by Android studio (File > new > import module) the situation is different, also due to .gitignore file.

A tried to change the library position, without success.

I find some indication in stackoverflow, like this:

Folder structure looks like,
|--app:
|--|--src:
|--|--|--main
|--|--|--|--jniLibs
|--|--|--|--|--armeabi

or this:

jniLibs.srcDirs = ['libs']
(include it in builde.gradle)

I have impression that build.sh it needs of special treatment. There is some documentation about it?
The project is in GitHub: CSound-Android (I will soon change the name).
Greetings
Andrea Strappa