[Csnd] pic from our concert

zappfinger
Here's a picture from our very successful concert as Voltage Control
Orchestra last Saturday.
I'm the one on the left with my MacBook and Soundcard doing Csound
effects...

Richard

VCO.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] pic from our concert

luis jure
el 2018-09-04 a las 23:09 Richard escribió:

> Here's a picture from our very successful concert as Voltage Control
> Orchestra last Saturday.

cool...

Re: [Csnd] pic from our concert

rorywalsh
Looks like a nice show.

On Tue 4 Sep 2018, 22:45 luis jure, <[hidden email]> wrote:
el 2018-09-04 a las 23:09 Richard escribió:

> Here's a picture from our very successful concert as Voltage Control
> Orchestra last Saturday.

cool...