[Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983
I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Patrick Hinkle

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983
You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983
It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
Is this the appl. sci. paper?

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:42, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
I get it now, you meant section, not chapter. Yes, I should restore that file since it’s mentioned in the paper.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this the appl. sci. paper?

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:42, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983
You're right, section 6 - sorry, my fault.
Thanks for the file for when I retrieve it.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
I get it now, you meant section, not chapter. Yes, I should restore that file since it’s mentioned in the paper.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this the appl. sci. paper?

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:42, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
I’ll do it tomorrow

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:49, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You're right, section 6 - sorry, my fault.
Thanks for the file for when I retrieve it.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
I get it now, you meant section, not chapter. Yes, I should restore that file since it’s mentioned in the paper.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this the appl. sci. paper?

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:42, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983
Sounds good.
Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’ll do it tomorrow

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:49, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You're right, section 6 - sorry, my fault.
Thanks for the file for when I retrieve it.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
I get it now, you meant section, not chapter. Yes, I should restore that file since it’s mentioned in the paper.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this the appl. sci. paper?

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:42, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's the first sentence of the last paragraph of the whole paper. Sorry, I didn't realize what you meant by "chapter 6".

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where did I say that? I am not quite sure what chapters this is referring to. I am
just trying to figure out where this is coming from. I really can’t recall.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:30, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:

You actually said "all of the code before chapter 7"(so up to and including chapter 6) is in the opcodes.cpp file.
Thank you for putting somewhere retrieveable - that works for me.
Thanks,
Patrick

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry you lost me there: chapter 6?

yes, I used to have an opcodes.cpp in the
repo, but it got removed with the reorganisation we did earlier this year.

I’ll see if I can retrieve it and put it somewhere.

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:05, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been studying plugin.h/CPOF framework and at the end Victor, I believe, mentions that all of the examples of CPOF programs up to and including chapter 6 are in opcodes.cpp in the examples/plugins directory but in my versions of csound-develop there are only three .csd files and no opcodes.cpp or anywhere else in csound-develop.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Patrick Hinkle

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

Victor Lazzarini-2
I’ve restored the examples now

https://github.com/csound/csound/tree/develop/examples/plugin

> On 10 Jul 2018, at 23:22, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sounds good.
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I’ll do it tomorrow
>
> Victor Lazzarini
> Maynooth University
> Ireland
>
> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:49, Patrick Hinkle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> You're right, section 6 - sorry, my fault.
>> Thanks for the file for when I retrieve it.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I get it now, you meant section, not chapter. Yes, I should restore that file since it’s mentioned in the paper.
>>
>> Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
>> Maynooth University
>> Ireland
>>
>> On 10 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this the appl. sci. paper?
>>>
>>> Victor Lazzarini
>>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
>>> Maynooth University
>>> Ireland

Re: [Csnd] opcodes.cpp

patrick1983