[Csnd] new release: Live at Lowell Insulated Wire Company

[Csnd] new release: Live at Lowell Insulated Wire Company

Dave Seidel
Hi all,

Here is a new release, the first on which I play my Implication Organ, which is based on Csound. I played with my friend Matt Samolis, which plays an amazing acoustic bowed metal instrument called the Bow Chime. In most of it, it's often difficult to be sure which instrument you're hearing (which I love), but the first 15 minutes of Part 2 is solo Implication Organ.

Hope you enjoy it.