[Csnd] lightorgan with csound, OSC and LoPy

[Csnd] lightorgan with csound, OSC and LoPy

zappfinger
Just wanted to share this video. My song is filtered here by csound into
3 bands (low, mid and high). The signals are then sent via OSC over wifi
to my LoPy. There the signals are converted into RGB colors for the LED
on the LoPy.

I had to write my own quick and dirty OSC UDP server, since there are no
OSC libraries for the LoPy...

Richard

https://youtu.be/Bv0RhPCFgX8

Re: [Csnd] lightorgan with csound, OSC and LoPy

Steven Yi
Thanks for sharing that Richard, neat project!

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just wanted to share this video. My song is filtered here by csound into 3
> bands (low, mid and high). The signals are then sent via OSC over wifi to my
> LoPy. There the signals are converted into RGB colors for the LED on the
> LoPy.
>
> I had to write my own quick and dirty OSC UDP server, since there are no OSC
> libraries for the LoPy...
>
> Richard
>
> https://youtu.be/Bv0RhPCFgX8

Re: [Csnd] lightorgan with csound, OSC and LoPy

hlolli
More disco <3