Quantcast

[Csnd] irate from karray

thorin kerr
Hi List

The code below works for me on version 6.07 (ival returns 1)

However, it fails for me on Csound for Android 6.09.0beta 2
(ival returns a 0)

I know there have been changes going on with arrays. Is this a bug, or just life now?

instr 1

kArrSrc[] fillarray 1,2

ival = i(kArrSrc[0])

print ival

endin

schedule 1, 0, 1

Re: [Csnd] irate from karray

Tarmo Johannes-3
There was a change in determining array handling in 6.08. The new syntax for such case is

ival = i(kArrSrc,0)

I hope I remember it correct... could not try at the moment.

Tarmo