Quantcast

[Csnd] - instruments for different audio signals

[Csnd] - instruments for different audio signals

xe1ex
I was wondering if it would be possible to send an instrument to a separate audio signal without separating each one from a whole piece? My idea is to have 6 raspberry pi’s and have each raspberry pi to represent an instrument in one line of code. Would I have to implement some kind of external python coding to guide each instrument to its designated audio signal, or could I do it all on the same line of code in Csound?

Gabe

Re: [Csnd] - instruments for different audio signals

Dave Seidel
Not sure exactly what you are asking -- I don't understand what you mean by "send an instrument to a separate audio signal". Do you want the audio output of the RPis to all go to the same place?  Or are you sending an audio signal to the RPis to be processed?