[Csnd] fun drone instrument with GUI

cybilsopsin
I just hacked together this code. Its simple but fun and you can make fun
improvised "songs" with it if you want.

It works by seting up a simple GUI with 4 control. These alter various
characteristics of two gbuzz units while thos units play a sustained note
that slowly falls in frequency. The step controls allow you to play "notes"
by changing the timbre/overtone series in steps.

Notes about using it:

--I wrote the code below in CsoundQT, but the code below *should* (in
theory) work from the command line too BUT IDK :/

--Super Important: when you hit play (or run the file), the FLTK box will
pop up with FOUR BIG VALUATORS. Click one button on each (doesn't matter
which button) to hear the sound. Before you do this, all you hear is
unpredictable behavior.

--This is loud but should stay under 0dbfs.

Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you think. droner.csd
<http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/t339980/droner.csd>

-----
***cybilopsin***
"We are all guilty of crime, the great crime of not living life to the full." - Henry Miller
--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

***cybilopsin***
"We are all guilty of crime, the great crime of not living life to the full." - Henry Miller

Re: [Csnd] fun drone instrument with GUI

cybilsopsin
droner.txt <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/t339980/droner.txt>

Here it is as a txt file, which is what is easier for some people (like me).
Just change the file extension and run it, or copy and paste the text in the
file and run it.

I'm working on a adding a gating effect with GUI controls to it.

Cheers!

-----

***cybilopsin***