[Csnd-dev] write access to csound/csound

[Csnd-dev] write access to csound/csound

Victor Lazzarini-2
Some of you may have received an email notifying the changes in write access that we are introducing.

In preparation to fixing the major issues we
had in git history caused by commits bringing tainted history accidentally into
the repo, we are limiting access.

Given that we have had good success with
PRs as a means of contribution, we will be
favouring this type of access for developers who are not regular code maintainers.

Of course we are still encouraging everyone
to participate in the development of Csound
and these changes are only meant to facilitate our work in keeping the codebase clean and well versioned.

These changes only affect github.com/csound/csound

best regards

Victor Lazzarini
on behalf of csound devs