[Csnd-dev] tb0 opcode etc

jpff
The reason for this opcode and friends was because functions used to
only allow 1 arg, so there wad a cheat currying of the tab opcode.
This is no longer necessary.  Should e mark these opcodes as
deprecated?   I have just changed the words in the manual.
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] tb0 opcode etc

Victor Lazzarini-2
sounds the right thing to do.