[Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"

[Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"

Dave Seidel
In recent develop builds, when I run csound I see the line quoted above in the subject as the first statement printed to the console. Is this leftover debugging stuff?

Re: [Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"

Victor Lazzarini-2
I think you need to set your CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to “Release” to stop this.