Quantcast

[Csnd-dev] modelling in coverity/travis

jpff
Anyone understand how to do this?  I think if we could mark the rand
function is benign it would remove a number of false-positives.

We have been attempting to remove defects but thee are counting issues
at coverity -- in particular it says there are 303 defects but only lists 4
when asked
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] modelling in coverity/travis

Victor Lazzarini
I think we should ask Coverity why are there so many outstanding errors if they do not
actually get listed.