[Csnd-dev] framebuffer

jpff
The category is given as
<title>Array Operations: Fast Fourier Transform</title>

Rally?  it says "Read audio signals into 1 dimensional k-rate arrays"
which does not sound like fft

==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] framebuffer

eddyc
I wrote that opcode for windowing audio signals before performing fft, I wasn’t sure about which category to put it in, would perhaps ‘audio windowing’ or similar be a better fit?
Ed