[Csnd-dev] beosc opcodes not present in the windows installer

[Csnd-dev] beosc opcodes not present in the windows installer

moguillansky
Hi,

I just was confirmed that the beosc opcodes (beosc, beadsynt, etc.,
defined in Opcodes/emugens/beosc.c) are not included in the windows
installer and the windows builds done by appveyor. Is there a reason for
this? These were released with 6.12.

There is not cmake option to not build these alone, either all emugens
are built or none, so being that other opcodes there are present (bpf,
printarray, etc.) it seems that only this file is not being built.

---

eduardo

Re: [Csnd-dev] beosc opcodes not present in the windows installer

Steven Yi
Looks like it was not in the installer build script. I added a line and pushed the change to github:

Let's see what happens in the next appveyor build.

eduardo