[Csnd-dev] Undocumented opcode?

jpff
Whoops -- my bad eyes.  It is actually print opcode and documented.
Not sure why there is not a k-rate version as well

==John

I see there is an opcode printv defined in OOps/disprep.c which does
not seem to have a manual entry.  Probably written by Istvan.  Am I
wrong about the manual or does anyone know what it does?  I am guessing
prints a number of values at i-time
==John ffitch
but not sure yet.

Re: [Csnd-dev] Undocumented opcode?

Victor Lazzarini-2
Isn’t the krate called printk?

> On 4 Feb 2018, at 16:15, John <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Whoops -- my bad eyes.  It is actually print opcode and documented.
> Not sure why there is not a k-rate version as well
>
> ==John
>
> I see there is an opcode printv defined in OOps/disprep.c which does
> not seem to have a manual entry.  Probably written by Istvan.  Am I
> wrong about the manual or does anyone know what it does?  I am guessing
> prints a number of values at i-time
> ==John ffitch
> but not sure yet.

Re: [Csnd-dev] Undocumented opcode?

jpff
No --two differences

1: print will take an arbitary number of arguments
2: print shows the variable name as well