Quantcast

[Csnd-dev] Still Failing: csound/csound#2433 (develop - e4c4178)

[Csnd-dev] Still Failing: csound/csound#2433 (develop - e4c4178)

Travis CI-2
csound / csound (develop)
Build #2433 is still failing.
3 minutes and 33 seconds
Michael Gogins e4c4178 Changeset →
  Minor tweaks for building Python interfaces with mingw64.
System message:

🚚 🎉Build Stages are here!
Flexible and practical Continuous Delivery pipelines.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/csound/csound/builds/234109132?utm_source=email&amp;utm_medium=notification", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #2433 on Travis CI" } </script>

Re: [Csnd-dev] Still Failing: csound/csound#2433 (develop - e4c4178)

Steven Yi
Hi Michael,

These errors are still coming from CsoundAC.  It looks like the header needs to protect line 66 with:

  #if __cpplusplus >= 201103L

which is being used elsewhere in the file.  Could you please check this out?

steven

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:
csound / csound (develop)
Build #2433 is still failing.
3 minutes and 33 seconds
Michael Gogins e4c4178 Changeset →
  Minor tweaks for building Python interfaces with mingw64.
System message:

🚚 🎉Build Stages are here!
Flexible and practical Continuous Delivery pipelines.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Documentation about Travis CI
Need help? Mail [hidden email]!
Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration file.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Re: [Csnd-dev] Still Failing: csound/csound#2433 (develop - e4c4178)

Michael Gogins-2
I pushed a fix, and another fix related to this.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com