[Csnd-dev] Stale Branch Cleanup

Steven Yi
Hi All,

Just FYI, I've done some cleanup of stale branches that were on
Github. I've deleted all of those that were merged already in develop.
There are three stale branches left
(https://github.com/csound/csound/branches/stale).  Of these, two were
related to pull requests and have commits unmerged; I think they
should be kept around and the contents processed. The last is the
parser3 branch which I am going to work on merging develop into and
continue on with from here.

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler