[Csnd-dev] Reading array using API

eddyc
Hi,

I was wondering is it currently possible in any way to read the contents of an array during a performance using the API, the software channels don’t seem to support arrays, but I was wondering if there is any other way of doing this?
Thanks
Ed

Re: [Csnd-dev] Reading array using API

Victor Lazzarini
The only way at the moment is via a function table.

> On 7 Jul 2017, at 18:05, Ed Costello <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering is it currently possible in any way to read the contents of an array during a performance using the API, the software channels don’t seem to support arrays, but I was wondering if there is any other way of doing this?
> Thanks
> Ed

Re: [Csnd-dev] Reading array using API

eddyc