[Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

jpff
I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
I will work on a real fix but it might be a while
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

Victor Lazzarini-2
Maybe it is worth consulting Steven since the OENTRIES code originates from him.

It looks like the bug was limiting the number of overloads of each name.

> On 7 Oct 2017, at 18:17, jpff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
> I will work on a real fix but it might be a while
> ==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

Steven Yi

Trying to catch up, is the issue that there is an opcode with > 20 overloaded entries? (It was hard to read the commit as most if it was some kind of whitespace change.)

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017, 13:42 Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe it is worth consulting Steven since the OENTRIES code originates from him.

It looks like the bug was limiting the number of overloads of each name.

> On 7 Oct 2017, at 18:17, jpff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
> I will work on a real fix but it might be a while
> ==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

jpff
Was limit of 16 but multiply had 17 or more.  Increasing to 20 is a temporary patch while I finish a real fix.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​