[Csnd-dev] OSC problem when recompiling Csound instruments..

[Csnd-dev] OSC problem when recompiling Csound instruments..

rorywalsh
When Cabbage users delete a OSC enabled Csound instrument from a track, and try reinstating it they get 'bind' errors? It seems that something is not closing properly. I've created able to create a simple host app to illustrate the issue. I've attached both the .cpp and .csd files. I've only tested on Linux, but I believe the same thing happens on other platforms.

recompileTest.cpp (610 bytes) Download Attachment
test1.csd (380 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd-dev] OSC problem when recompiling Csound instruments..

rorywalsh
I posted the wrong example here. Never mind, I'll file an issue on github now..