[Csnd-dev] My talk at the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Buenos Aires

[Csnd-dev] My talk at the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Buenos Aires

Michael Gogins-2
I have a talk on "Algorithmic Composition (with Csound and HTML5)"
which you can view online at
https://gogins.github.io/live_talks/algorithmic_composition.html, and
even run some of the examples in your browser using the WebAssembly
build of Csound.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] My talk at the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Buenos Aires

Arthur Hunkins
A fine and enlightening presentation, Mike.

I enjoyed listening to the examples in my Chrome browser.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a talk on "Algorithmic Composition (with Csound and HTML5)"
which you can view online at
https://gogins.github.io/live_talks/algorithmic_composition.html, and
even run some of the examples in your browser using the WebAssembly
build of Csound.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] My talk at the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Buenos Aires

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Arthur Hunkins
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> A fine and enlightening presentation, Mike.
>
> I enjoyed listening to the examples in my Chrome browser.
>
> Art Hunkins
> http://www.arthunkins.com
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Michael Gogins <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I have a talk on "Algorithmic Composition (with Csound and HTML5)"
>> which you can view online at
>> https://gogins.github.io/live_talks/algorithmic_composition.html, and
>> even run some of the examples in your browser using the WebAssembly
>> build of Csound.
>>
>> Best,
>> Mike

>> Michael Gogins
>> Irreducible Productions
>> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
>> Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] My talk at the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Buenos Aires

Doctor B
Love it.  And I love being able to play the examples from the browser!  Wonderful.
Thanks for all the inspiration - and all your great work in this area over the year and still!

best

-dB

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
President of Boulanger Labs - http://boulangerlabs.com
Author & Editor of The Csound Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/csound-book
Author & Editor of The Audio Programming Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/audio-programming-book