[Csnd-dev] Manual, new example csd

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
Hi,
I'm working on a new example for the manual.
Just wondered if I need to edit the file to put in /example-xml by hand or if there is a tool that can create the csd.xml from a csd file?

Re: [Csnd-dev] Manual, new example csd

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
Solved it, realized the reason the autogenerated file could not be found was due to a typo.