[Csnd-dev] Licence question

jpff
IANAL and I have never wanted to be!

Cold someone with some understanding of this say if it is legal for a
LGPL program (csound) to link to a BSD library (libsamplerate).  At
present it is OK as older version of libsamplerate is licenced as GPL
and we exec a separate program.  Just wondering if I can simplify it,
and possibly allow work on an opcode if someone can get their heads
around what to do when the data rate do not match.
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Licence question

Michael Gogins-2
As far as I know, and I am not a lawyer, it is perfectly OK to link a
LGPL program or library with a BSD library as long as the copyright
and license are conveyed.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com