[Csnd-dev] Gen53

jpff
In the code there is a gen53 which is undocumented but seems to create
linear or minimum phase impulse response from a frequency response
specified in an existing table.  It was written by Istvan Varga shortly
before he left the project.

Does anyone have enough knowledge and interest in documenting this or
should we remove it?  Does anyone use it?  Or want to use it?

==John ff

Re: [Csnd-dev] Gen53

Victor Lazzarini-2
I'll investigate and report back.