[Csnd-dev] Fails to build

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Csnd-dev] Fails to build

jpff
Develop branch fails


⁣Sent from TypeApp ​
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Csnd-dev] Fails to build

Victor Lazzarini-2
Travis and Appveyor are passing.
Can we have more details?

Victor Lazzarini
Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
Maynooth University
Ireland

> On 20 Sep 2018, at 01:00, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Develop branch fails
>
>
> ⁣Sent from TypeApp ​
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Csnd-dev] Fails to build

Victor Lazzarini-2
Never mind, I see the error. I am surprised the code passed Travis. We need to look at that.
========================
Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 20 Sep 2018, at 07:20, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Travis and Appveyor are passing.
> Can we have more details?
>
> Victor Lazzarini
> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
> Maynooth University
> Ireland
>
>> On 20 Sep 2018, at 01:00, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Develop branch fails
>>
>>
>> ⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Csnd-dev] Fails to build

Victor Lazzarini-2
Should be fixed now. We need to review why Travis did not pick this in the PR.
========================
Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 20 Sep 2018, at 09:16, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Never mind, I see the error. I am surprised the code passed Travis. We need to look at that.
> ========================
> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 20 Sep 2018, at 07:20, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Travis and Appveyor are passing.
>> Can we have more details?
>>
>> Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
>> Maynooth University
>> Ireland
>>
>>> On 20 Sep 2018, at 01:00, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Develop branch fails
>>>
>>>
>>> ⁣Sent from TypeApp ​
>