[Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

[Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Travis CI-2
csound / csound (develop)
Build #2078 has errored.
18 seconds
veplaini 40892fc Changeset →
  const iterators

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/csound/csound/builds/203582599", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #2078 on Travis CI" } </script>

Re: [Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Steven Yi
Hi All,

Just FYI, I looked at Travis CI's status page:

https://www.traviscistatus.com/

and it says they're undergoing maintenance on their DNS, which I'm
assuming is the cause of these build errors.  Hopefully should just
sort itself out soon but, if not, we may need to follow up with the
status page and perhaps report an issue.

steven

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:

> csound / csound (develop)
> Build #2078 has errored.
> 18 seconds
> veplaini 40892fc Changeset →
>   const iterators
>
> Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
>
> Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build
> environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.
>
> Documentation about Travis CI
> Need help? Mail support!
> Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration
> file.
>
> Would you like to test your private code?
>
> Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Re: [Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Victor Lazzarini
I went to the issues page and someone suggested adding sudo apt-get update to the script, which I did and
it seems to have fixed it.

> On 20 Feb 2017, at 21:21, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Just FYI, I looked at Travis CI's status page:
>
> https://www.traviscistatus.com/
>
> and it says they're undergoing maintenance on their DNS, which I'm
> assuming is the cause of these build errors.  Hopefully should just
> sort itself out soon but, if not, we may need to follow up with the
> status page and perhaps report an issue.
>
> steven
>

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> csound / csound (develop)
>> Build #2078 has errored.
>> 18 seconds
>> veplaini 40892fc Changeset →
>>  const iterators
>>
>> Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
>>
>> Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build
>> environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.
>>
>> Documentation about Travis CI
>> Need help? Mail support!
>> Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration
>> file.
>>
>> Would you like to test your private code?
>>
>> Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Re: [Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Steven Yi
Ah that's great, odd that it worked up until now though. Glad that's
working, thanks!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Victor Lazzarini
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went to the issues page and someone suggested adding sudo apt-get update to the script, which I did and
> it seems to have fixed it.
> ========================
> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 20 Feb 2017, at 21:21, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just FYI, I looked at Travis CI's status page:
>>
>> https://www.traviscistatus.com/
>>
>> and it says they're undergoing maintenance on their DNS, which I'm
>> assuming is the cause of these build errors.  Hopefully should just
>> sort itself out soon but, if not, we may need to follow up with the
>> status page and perhaps report an issue.
>>
>> steven
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> csound / csound (develop)
>>> Build #2078 has errored.
>>> 18 seconds
>>> veplaini 40892fc Changeset →
>>>  const iterators
>>>
>>> Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
>>>
>>> Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build
>>> environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.
>>>
>>> Documentation about Travis CI
>>> Need help? Mail support!
>>> Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration
>>> file.
>>>
>>> Would you like to test your private code?
>>>
>>> Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Re: [Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Victor Lazzarini
It turns out they had removed the apt-get cache and did not run apt-get update, so all builds were failing.
Someone spotted it and came up with a fix. But now they’ve fixed it and I removed that line from the script as recommended by them,
because we won’t normally need it. All back to how it was.

> On 20 Feb 2017, at 22:25, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ah that's great, odd that it worked up until now though. Glad that's
> working, thanks!
>
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Victor Lazzarini
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I went to the issues page and someone suggested adding sudo apt-get update to the script, which I did and
>> it seems to have fixed it.
>> ========================
>> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>> Maynooth University,
>> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>> Tel: 00 353 7086936
>> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>>
>>> On 20 Feb 2017, at 21:21, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Just FYI, I looked at Travis CI's status page:
>>>
>>> https://www.traviscistatus.com/
>>>
>>> and it says they're undergoing maintenance on their DNS, which I'm
>>> assuming is the cause of these build errors.  Hopefully should just
>>> sort itself out soon but, if not, we may need to follow up with the
>>> status page and perhaps report an issue.
>>>
>>> steven

Re: [Csnd-dev] Errored: csound/csound#2078 (develop - 40892fc)

Steven Yi
Good to know it was something on their side. ;)