[Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

[Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

jpff
I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
objections.... please

File is called Submitting_opcodes
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

gsenna
Looks nice to me. I saw in one part "I general Csound is licenced...".
Is that supposed to say "In general..."?

Maybe Victor can add a link or something for people looking for
developing using C++?

Thanks, John. Cheers.

On 08/09/17 17:44, jpff wrote:
> I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
> on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
> objections.... please
>
> File is called Submitting_opcodes
> ==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

Michael Gogins-2
These guidelines are good.

Do we want to add any sort of programming style guide or DSP practices
guide? Maybe that would be overkill.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Guillermo Senna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks nice to me. I saw in one part "I general Csound is licenced...".
> Is that supposed to say "In general..."?
>
> Maybe Victor can add a link or something for people looking for
> developing using C++?
>
> Thanks, John. Cheers.
>

> On 08/09/17 17:44, jpff wrote:
>> I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
>> on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
>> objections.... please
>>
>> File is called Submitting_opcodes
>> ==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

Thanks for the typo-- fixed here