Quantcast

[Csnd-dev] Does anyone rely on pus and pop opcodes?

[Csnd-dev] Does anyone rely on pus and pop opcodes?

jpff
These opcodes are deprecated but a significant bug has been identified
in them, relating to strings Unfortunately the author left the
community some time back and we do not have anyone experienced with
this code.

There are a number of things we could do:

1:  Remove these opcodes (my preferred action)

2:  Leave them in their broken state

3:  Recruit someone to fix the code

4;  Remove the string case and document it

5:  Something else

Any thoughts?  Anyone actually using it?
==John ffitch