[Csnd-dev] Development using Xcode

eddyc
Hi,

Using cmake I generated an Xcode project for csound, I got it to build by changing macOS target from 10.7 to 10.12 and I was able to run the ‘install’ target. This target seems to install the Csound binaries to the /usr/local/bin folder as expected, it doesn’t seem to install the CsoundLib64.framework folder though, are there extra steps needed to build and copy that to /Library/Frameworks?
Ed

Re: [Csnd-dev] Development using Xcode

Victor Lazzarini-2
I don't know about Xcode, but make install puts the framework in ~/Library/Frameworks. It's not the full installer-grade framework but a fairly functional one.

> On 4 Sep 2017, at 19:03, Ed Costello <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Using cmake I generated an Xcode project for csound, I got it to build by changing macOS target from 10.7 to 10.12 and I was able to run the ‘install’ target. This target seems to install the Csound binaries to the /usr/local/bin folder as expected, it doesn’t seem to install the CsoundLib64.framework folder though, are there extra steps needed to build and copy that to /Library/Frameworks?
> Ed

Re: [Csnd-dev] Development using Xcode

eddyc
Ah yes, see it there now,