[Csnd-dev] Computer music and WebAssembly

[Csnd-dev] Computer music and WebAssembly

Michael Gogins-2
Some of you may be interested to read my reflections on a possible
future direction for computer music in the WebAssemby world. This is
based on my experience creating the Csound Showcase Web site and
working with the Csound for WebAssembly build created by Victor
Lazzarini, Edward Costello, and Steven Yi.

https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/170909054613/operating-systems-asleep-at-the-wheel-and-the

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] Computer music and WebAssembly

Victor Lazzarini-2
I’ll have a read, thanks for highlighting it.