[Csnd-dev] Broken: csound/csound#2279 (develop - f9c4d9d)

[Csnd-dev] Broken: csound/csound#2279 (develop - f9c4d9d)

Travis CI-2
csound / csound (develop)
Build #2279 was broken.
1 minute and 5 seconds
jpff f9c4d9d Changeset →
  vbap fix memory leaks
System message:

We are a proud supporter of Rails Girls Summer of Code since their beginning five years ago—and their anniversary campaign ends in 6 days! Help them reach their funding goal 🚀

Build logs prior to March 29th may be unavailable until further notice. You can follow the updates on the situation here. Thank you for your patience.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/csound/csound/builds/220119108", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #2279 on Travis CI" } </script>