[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Michael Gogins-2
I have published a beta release of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux.

Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.

This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.

The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Michael Gogins-2
Forgot the location of the release... I have published a beta release
of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux, at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus/releases.

Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.

This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.

The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.

Regards,