[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Michael Gogins-2
I have published a beta release of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux.

Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.

This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.

The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Michael Gogins-2
Forgot the location of the release... I have published a beta release
of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux, at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus/releases.

Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.

This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.

The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.

Regards,

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:50 PM Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have published a beta release of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
> estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux.
>
> Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
> https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.
>
> This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.
>
> The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Doctor B
SUPER!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
President of Boulanger Labs - http://boulangerlabs.com
Author & Editor of The Csound Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/csound-book
Author & Editor of The Audio Programming Book - http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/audio-programming-book