[Csnd] ctcsound.py on Mac

Roger Kelly-2
I am getting this error trying to use ctcsound.py on Mac.

AttributeError
: dlsym(0x7fccdd71c890, csoundGetA4): symbol not found

Does it not install the library for the Python interface from the standard MacOS package?

Re: [Csnd] ctcsound.py on Mac

Steven Yi
Hi Roger,

csoundGetA4 was introduced in 6.09.0.  I'm guessing you're using an
earlier version of Csound (or have one somewhere on your system)?

steven