[Csnd] csound64.dll not found

zappfinger
I am trying the csound6netlib .NET C# interface on Windows 10, but I am
getting a DLLnotFoundException in Csound6NetLib.dll.
It points to csound64.dll
Where should this dll be located and does it come with Csound?

Richard

Re: [Csnd] csound64.dll not found

Steven Yi
csound64.dll is typically installed when using the Csound installer
and lives in the bin folder of where you installed Csound.  Unless I'm
mistaken, those C# bindings were made a long time ago before we
switched to Visual Studio, so there could be another issue there.