[Csnd] csound conference montevideo

joachim-3
we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to
luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who
could not join us, in providing a live stream.

i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.

thanks luis and his wonderful team!!

        joachim

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Victor Lazzarini-2
It looked really good. Congratulations to Luis and his team!

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 04:05, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who could not join us, in providing a live stream.
>
> i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.
>
> thanks luis and his wonderful team!!
>
>    joachim

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Tarmo Johannes-3
Although I was not there, I was constantly thinking about you all in Montevideo!
Luis, the warmness and kindness how you kept it all up was just beautiful to feel even from far, greatest thanks! It is so important not only to people in the conference but all Csound community.

tarmo

It looked really good. Congratulations to Luis and his team!

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 04:05, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who could not join us, in providing a live stream.
>
> i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.
>
> thanks luis and his wonderful team!!
>
>    joachim

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

rorywalsh
I look forward to catching up on what I missed. It was nice to be able to watch from afar. Were any decisions made on where the next will be held?

On 2 October 2017 at 09:12, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Although I was not there, I was constantly thinking about you all in Montevideo!
Luis, the warmness and kindness how you kept it all up was just beautiful to feel even from far, greatest thanks! It is so important not only to people in the conference but all Csound community.

tarmo

It looked really good. Congratulations to Luis and his team!

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 04:05, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who could not join us, in providing a live stream.
>
> i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.
>
> thanks luis and his wonderful team!!
>
>    joachim

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

joachim-3
there is a strong vote for japan.  toshihiro kita seems to be willing to
host the 2019 in tokyo or around.  it would be great for our csounders
in japan, china, korea, taiwan, philippines, ...

On 02/10/17 11:38, Rory Walsh wrote:

> I look forward to catching up on what I missed. It was nice to be able
> to watch from afar. Were any decisions made on where the next will be held?
>
> On 2 October 2017 at 09:12, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Although I was not there, I was constantly thinking about you all in
>     Montevideo!
>     Luis, the warmness and kindness how you kept it all up was just
>     beautiful to feel even from far, greatest thanks! It is so important
>     not only to people in the conference but all Csound community.
>
>     tarmo

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         It looked really good. Congratulations to Luis and his team!
>
>         Victor Lazzarini
>         Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
>         Maynooth University
>         Ireland
>
>         > On 2 Oct 2017, at 04:05, joachim heintz <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>         >
>         > we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so
>         much to luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also
>         for the ones who could not join us, in providing a live stream.
>         >
>         > i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.
>         >
>         > thanks luis and his wonderful team!!
>         >
>         >    joachim
>         >
>         > Csound mailing list
>         > [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>         <https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND>
>         > Send bugs reports to
>         >       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>         <https://github.com/csound/csound/issues>
>         > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
>
>         Csound mailing list
>         [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>         <https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND>
>         Send bugs reports to
>                 https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>         <https://github.com/csound/csound/issues>
>         Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
>

>     Csound mailing list [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>     <https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND> Send bugs reports
>     to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>     <https://github.com/csound/csound/issues> Discussions of bugs and
>     features can be posted here
>

> Csound mailing list [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

cvrn
Unfortunately I could not be there. Greetings and many, many thanks to Luis and all at ICSC2017 for making this happen. As I missed the live-stream as well - will there be videos of the talks?

Clemens

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

+1

Many thanks to Luis and everyone involved in organizing and producing the conference. The papers, keynotes, concerts, and performances were all very inspiring. I enjoyed meeting everyone here very much.

Looking forward to the next time we all gather again!

Steven

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017, 00:05 joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to
luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who
could not join us, in providing a live stream.

i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.

thanks luis and his wonderful team!!

        joachim

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Michael Gogins-2
I thank Luis, his staff, and everyone who came to the Csound
conference for an experience that was rewarding in terms of learning
and teaching, hearing music, and above all conversation and
fellowship. I particularly enjoyed meeting composers from South
America and the crazy sound art people at the Salon Quitapenas.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Many thanks to Luis and everyone involved in organizing and producing the
> conference. The papers, keynotes, concerts, and performances were all very
> inspiring. I enjoyed meeting everyone here very much.
>
> Looking forward to the next time we all gather again!
>
> Steven
>
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017, 00:05 joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to
>> luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who
>> could not join us, in providing a live stream.
>>
>> i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.
>>
>> thanks luis and his wonderful team!!
>>
>>         joachim

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Enrico Francioni-2
Congratulations to Luis
and all his staff for the perfect organization of the Csound Conference 2017 in Montevideo.
I followed on Youtube with lots of curiosity.

Thank you!
Enrico

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Oscar Pablo Di Liscia
I enjoyed very much the conference sharing music, ideas and fun times with all the distiguished coleagues attending and participating. I've learned a lot specially  talking with so many tremendous "csound wizzards".
The organization was perfect and I also enjoyed my stay in the beautiful city of Montevideo and the proverbial cordiality of our hosts. Most grateful to everyone, specially to Luis Jure and his team for this terrific undertaking.

El lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> escribió:
we had a wonderful conference here in montevideo.  thanks so much to luis jure who organised everything so perfectly, also for the ones who could not join us, in providing a live stream.

i leave with a lot of inspirations and energy.

thanks luis and his wonderful team!!

        joachim

Dr. Oscar Pablo Di Liscia
Profesor Titular
Director Programa de Investigación "Sistemas Temporales y Síntesis Espacial de Sonido en el Arte Sonoro"
Escuela Universitaria de Artes
Universidad Nacional de Quilmes
Argentina

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

Boenn, Georg

May i also add my big thanks to Luis and the organizing team! And it's a great thing to be able to participate even over the internet. Thanks for the youtube uploads of all the talks. Well done.

Georg

Re: [Csnd] csound conference montevideo

AndreaS

Happy to know the success of the meeting and the renewed csounders enthusiasm!

Andrea S.