[Csnd] archive of sounds?

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear list,

can somebody please point me to some sound-archive where I can download
recorded sounds of nature? I am looking for the sound/song of a
nightingale in a reasonable quality of recording...

Best + thanks,

Jan Jacob

--

sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
sonic architecture     |      site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de