[Csnd] a filing cabinet question.

Cacophony7
I have 3 filing cabinets
one is recreational and/or practical
one is for reading and learning and
one is for junk mail.

I'm having a problem with the junk mail filing cabinet.

the letter size hanging folders don't fit and the legal size hanging folders
don't fit.
what am I doing wronge? what should I do?

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] a filing cabinet question.

hlolli
If you're on gmail, expand the left bar, press create new label, call it Csound, then click create, go again into Manage Labels then click the tab "Filters and blocked addresses" then add filter like this

Matches: from:([hidden email],)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "CSOUND"

where label "CSOUND" is the label name I gave. Then nothing is filtered.

I think this happens because the AI algorithm of google detects that many more emails from the mailing list are opened than not. But if you label it, as far as I know, the AI wont filter it automatically.

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 23:29, Dave Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a bit off-topic...

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 4:57 PM Cacophony7 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have 3 filing cabinets
one is recreational and/or practical
one is for reading and learning and
one is for junk mail.

I'm having a problem with the junk mail filing cabinet.

the letter size hanging folders don't fit and the legal size hanging folders
don't fit.
what am I doing wronge? what should I do?

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] a filing cabinet question.

thorin kerr