Quantcast

[Csnd] Writing Audio Files

Samuel Smalley
Hi csounders,

I was wondering the quickest way to write audio files for individual instruments? Basically, I want the qt's record function inserted into each one individually... if that makes sense. I'd like to ultimately output multiple audio files simultaneously.

Thanks,
Sam

Re: [Csnd] Writing Audio Files

nsingh1
> On Mar 15, 2017, at 2:04 AM, Sam Smalley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi csounders,
>
> I was wondering the quickest way to write audio files for individual instruments? Basically, I want the qt's record function inserted into each one individually... if that makes sense. I'd like to ultimately output multiple audio files simultaneously.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam

Re: [Csnd] Writing Audio Files

epalaima