[Csnd] WinXound site

Stefano Bonetti-3
Hi All,
since Codeplex site has been discontinued, I moved WinXound home page to:

The software is a little bit outdated but at the moment I’ve no time to update it, sorry
(maybe in the future).

All the best to the whole CSound community!
Stefano

Re: [Csnd] WinXound site

joachim-3
hi stefano -

thanks for your great software.  i have updated the link in
http://write.flossmanuals.net/csound/links/

cheers -
        joachim

On 19/04/18 13:05, Stefano Bonetti wrote:

> Hi All,
> since Codeplex site has been discontinued, I moved WinXound home page to:
> http://mnt.conts.it/winxound/
>
> The software is a little bit outdated but at the moment I’ve no time to
> update it, sorry
> (maybe in the future).
>
> All the best to the whole CSound community!
> Stefano
>
> Csound mailing list [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] WinXound site

rorywalsh
I don't think it's outdated at all Stefano. I still use it regularly without any issues.

https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to