[Csnd] Visiting Buenos Aires

Michael Gogins-2
My wife Heidi and I are in Buenos Aires through April 6. I would be
interested in meeting with anyone who would like to discuss computer
music, algorithmic composition, Csound, visual music, and similar
things.

Please reply to my private email (below).

Regards,
Mike Gogins

Re: [Csnd] Visiting Buenos Aires

gsenna
I hope you both enjoy your stay in Argentina!